Powered by Blogger.

Jessie J Is Eager To Collaborate With Young Money Star Lil Wayne


    The 'Do It Like a Dude' hit maker, Jessie J is eager to collaborate with the Young Money star Lil Wayne.

    Jessie J admitted to the MTV UK and Rap-Up that her new track 'Rainbow' was inspired by Lil Wayne. Jessie proceeded to gush continuously about Lil Wayne and his label artist Nicki Minaj.

    She said, I was obsessed with Lil Wayne at one point.

    Jessie explained, everyone bleeds red and we all get blue sometimes. The lyrics are a play on words with colors, but my delivery is very like yup, yup, still very Lil Wayne-y. It's one of my favorites.

    Jessie J continues, to gush about a possible collaboration, that would be like a dream. I think he's incredible and I love his swagger. I feel like he should win an award for how he acts in videos.

    I think he's one of those one-take people who rolls in, does a sick take, and just rolls out.


    Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj, those two are killin' it right now, she says.
    Source URL: https://newcelebrityhotpictures.blogspot.com/2011/04/jessie-j-is-eager-to-collaborate-with.html
    Visit new celebrity pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive