Powered by Blogger.

Christina Aguilera Living With New-Boyfriend And Ex-Husband



    The actress Christina Aguilera is very liberal in her home life. According to US Weekly, Christina is bold enough to live with her new boyfriend co-star Matthew Rutler and soon to be ex-husband Jordan Bratman.

    Reportedly Jordan refuses to move out and Matthew is to eager to engage in awkward environments.

    A Source said, It’s gotten really awkward.

    After nearly five years of marriage, Aguilera filed for divorce in October 2010.

    Aguilera recently admitted she felt love for her special new beau Matt.

    There’s a love there, yes. Matthew is a special person. We had a really strong friendship on the movie, she gushed. He’s the kind of person you could spend hours on the phone talking to and all of a sudden it’s daylight.

    Once I filed for divorce, we started dating. I’m not trying to jump into anything. I just left a five-year marriage. I’m taking it slow and trying to be happy. I’m having fun, I’m dating and it’s something I haven’t had in a really long time.Source URL: https://newcelebrityhotpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/christina-aguilera-living-with-new.html
    Visit new celebrity pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive