Powered by Blogger.

Jennifer Aniston Talks About Perez Hilton_ Tests Vibrating Bra


    The Actress Jennifer Aniston revealed on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that she had a chance meeting with celebrity blogger Perez Hilton and helped convinced him to tone down his "mean" content.

    Hilton, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, is a celebrity blogger who was known for his particularly harsh brand of writing, including developing nicknames for actors like Jennifer Aniston, whom he used to refer to as "Maniston." Aniston sued Hilton in 2007 over scans from a French magazine that showed the actress topless from a censored scene of "The Break-Up."

    I ran into Perez Hilton in a garage. One of those moments you just never expect to happen, Aniston told DeGeneres during her February 3 appearance. I had finished dinner with a girlfriend and we were driving out and I saw this tall, long, lean person and I say, Who is that? And she says, I think that's Perez Hilton. I said, No. I have to say something to him. I have to.

    So I pulled up and we were sort of scoping each other out as I was pulling the car up. I just rolled down the window and I was like, 'Hi.' And he went, 'Hi.' We stood there like two deer in headlights. And I just said, 'Come here. Just talk to me for a second,' the actress added.

    Aniston continued, It was one of those great moments. It was a lovely meeting and I was just like, 'Why are you so mean?' There's something really great about putting a human being in front of another human being and then the reality that those words, even if it's for humor or effect or whatever, there's a human being behind all of that, and he's kept it up too, which is good, I say good for him and keep it up.

    Perez Hilton confirmed the meeting to the Los Angeles Times saying, I had not talked about meeting Jennifer Aniston out of respect for her and respect for the situation. It was actually a very powerful moment, I think for both of us.

    Jennifer Aniston, who was on the talk show to promote her upcoming film "Just Go With It" co-starring Adam Sandler, was egged on by DeGeneres to try on a "vibrating bra" she got from Japan. Check out Aniston's appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" below.
    Source URL: https://newcelebrityhotpictures.blogspot.com/2011/02/jennifer-aniston-talks-about-perez.html
    Visit new celebrity pictures for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive